Energy Smart Homes
What makes our homes unique?
1. Windows are Magnolia Low E. Low-emissivity coatings reduce heat transfer through windows by limiting the amount of radiant energy they emit.
2. Tech-Shield roofing. Radiant Barrier sheathing reduces cooling cost by blocking up to 97% of the radiant heat in the panel from emitting into the home's attic, lowering attic temperature by up to 30 degrees F.
3. AirRenew Drywall - Improves indoor air quality by removing formaldehyde from the air and converting it into a sage inert compound.
4. Insulation - R38 in ceiling, R13 batt walls, pipes wrapped, crawl space, garage walls, and floors are insulated.
5. Appliances are energy star rated
6. Plumbing fixtures are Moen and come with a lifetime warranty.
7. HVAC - high efficiency electrical central air conditioning, 14 SEER R410-A
8. Roofing - 30 - year Owens Corning shingles